Sunday 24 February 2013

Famous Youtubers

Hi guys, so, um, nice to meet y'all!
If you don't know me, I have plenty of blogs. The next post will display some of my blog lists. One blog I'm really on this blog most of the time. But due to some problems, I've made a new e-mail, just for this blog. If you have any questions, you can email me at my blog-mails only- blogger29092001@gmail.com
My name is Maya, and if you ask about the number, it's not my birthdate- whatever. Do not hesitate to ask any questions. If you have any advice- also email me. Any opinions can be sent too!
My first post on this blog will be about Famous Youtubers.
An entertaining website- Youtube.com, is such an amazing web. Shows you viral videos worldwide- such as the stunning Harlem Shake (stunning?) or the funny Gangnam Style, it is very popular. Created in 2005, it has been growing larger and larger, adding new formats daily.
I do have a Youtube account, but I don't post videos seriously. I use this Youtube account all the time- to like videos or fangirl people.
If you talk about Youtube, there must be a Youtuber name come up in your head. Such as Nigahiga? RayWilliamJohnson? Tobuscus?
I don't know what're thinking, but in my mind, the names are growing fast.
I'm going to talk about Famous Youtubers, their stats and stuff. Enjoy.

Nigahiga
Nigahiga is an Asian in Hawaii guy, who does entertaining videos. I really love his videos- they are very hilarious. His real name is Ryan Higa- and he does some work with Kevjumba, too.














PewDiePie
PewDiePie is a famous youtuber- who plays games and puts his video on Youtube. So funny, you should watch his videos!
His real name is Felix Kjellberg, and he is Swedish.









Jacksgap
Jack Harries is a British HOT guy, known for his amazing accent and his awesome videos. He also has a twin, and recently a video has apparently tricked the viewers that Finn is fake.
















And that is all for now, hope you like my first post. Check em' out!






No comments:

Post a Comment